In the name of Allah, the most merciful, the most gracious.
We are a Muslim organization duly Registered in the Republic of Kenya. Our area of operation is in the Western Region of Kenya and particularly in Bungoma County with our office situated on plot No. 695 of Bungoma Municipality. Our Registration No. 14035 of 30th June 1988.
Our vision is to towards people’s welfare and the growth of Islam. It runs as follows;
“TO BE AN ANCHOR AND THE CENTRE OF HOPE OF THE MUSLIM UMMAH IN THE COUNTY “.
“In ALLAH we trust “.
To unite and equip Muslims with knowledge to enable advancement in social, economic and political spheres.
BMA (Bungoma Muslim Association) is a non-political organization and is created to serve the religious, cultural, and social needs of the Muslims who reside in the Bungoma County area. All cultural and social activities will be conducted in accordance with the Quran and Sunnah (teachings of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him).
- To protect, promote and preserve Religious and Educational interests of the Muslim Ummah in Bungoma County.
- To form and provide machinery for co-ordination of all constructive efforts for the promotion of both secular and Religious knowledge for Muslim in the County.
- To raise funds for the achievement of these aims and objectives
- To identify, advocate and support people with special needs.
- To rehabilitate and correct our youth both physically and mentally for sustainable behavior change.
- To advocate and support peace initiatives and reconciliation amongst the communities of Bungoma County.
- To fight and stamp out all acts of discrimination based on colour, tribe or creed among peoples of Bungoma County.
- To mobilize, collect and distribute Zakat to the less fortunate in society.
- The Association shall be a charitable organization.
Alhamdulillah By the Grace of Allah and with your support, BMA will be offering various services such as:
To hold Muslim seminars for Imams, propagators and da’awah activities.
To sponsor Qur’an recitation competitions among different Madrassas in the County.
To disburse Iftar food stuffs to needy cases and to Muslim students in schools and colleges.
To assist needy cases.
To counsel and guide Muslims.
To assist students from poor families.
To assist build mosques and schools.
Please keep checking our website for the latest updates on any new activities and visit the Activities/Services page to sign up for various activities.
In the meanwhile if you have any questions, please feel free to email the BMA at firstname.lastname@example.org .
BUNGOMA MUSLIM ASSOCIATION EXUCUTIVE (OFFICIALS)
- ABDUL HAMID MUKANDA : CHAIRMAN
- ABDUL KARIM BUYELA : SECRETARY
- CASSIM S. WERUNGA : TREASURER